From Howard Liebowitz, M.D. America’s Foremost Authority in Hormone Replacement
Longevity with vibrant health can be yours!
New for 2019 - the renown Liebowitz REDDI Plan booklets are available for download at NO CHARGE.
Dr. Howard Liebowitz details his five-step plan for vibrant longevity, with a body unencumbered by the ravages of chronic disease and toxic medications.
Download Step 1 here and receive Steps 2 through 5 in successive weeks.
Take advantage of this priceless information now and dicsover the steps to a long life of radiant health.
About Dr. Liebowitz
Dr. Liebowitz evolved as a healer by integrating his traditional training in Internal Medicine, his decades-long ER experience and his studies in functional medicine. Functional medicine is a discipline that strives to reverse the course of a disease rather than just treating the symptoms, the typical approach of traditional medicine. His individualized approach to healing and longevity takes into account all relevant factors including the patient’s environment, diet, lifestyle habits and his or her genetic history.
In addition to his many years of service as an Emergency Room physician, Dr. Liebowitz:
• Trained in internal medicine at the University of Southern California
• Practiced in emergency and trauma medicine for over 25 years
• Has been board-certified and recertified three times in Emergency Medicine
• Is a Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians
• Former Medical Director at Centinela Hospital Fitness Institute
• Former team doctor for Pioneer Triathlon Team
• Former member of the medical board for Tri-Fed
• Former member of the advisory board of Bally’s Health & Tennis and 24 Hour Fitness
• Practiced as a physician at the Pritikin Longevity Center
Dr. Liebowitz is a lifelong athlete, first as a college swimmer and later a triathlete, having completing the gruelling Hawaii IRONMAN three times.