- Every person has cancer cells in their body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment or when they tell healthy people that they do not have cancer, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
There is ongoing research to try to make cancer more easily detectable at earlier stages.
- Cancer cells occur between six and ten times (or more) in a person’s lifetime. Among the trillions of cells in the human body, inevitably everyone has some abnormal or atypical cells that possess some of the characteristics of cancer cells, most of which resolve themselves and never result in cancer.
- When the person’s immune system is healthy it is more capable of recognizing the cancer cells to destroy them and prevent them from multiplying and forming tumors.
- Cancer could be due to genetic factors, but also to environmental, dietary or lifestyle factors.
- By addressing nutritional deficiencies, changing the diet to eat more adequately and healthy, 4-5 times a day, and by including supplements the immune system can function more effectively to rid the body of potential cancer cells.
- Milk and dairy products cause the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Mucus is a sign of inflammation. Inflammation is responsible for causing virtually all diseases, including cancers.
- Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment. A meat-based diet is acid-producing. It is best to eat fish, and less other meat, like chicken. Meat and dairy also contain livestock antibiotics, hormones and parasites, all of which are harmful, especially to people with cancer.
Meat and dairy protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes which decline with age. Undigested meat and dairy remaining in the intestines becomes rancid and putrefied leading to more toxic build-up.
- A diet made of 80 per cent fresh vegetables, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment which lowers cancer risk.
About 20 per cent can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try to drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2-3 times per day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, all of which have high caffeine levels. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties. It is best to drink purified or filtered water, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic; avoid it.
- Some supplements can help immune function.
- Cancer is a disease that can be affected by the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit can help the cancer warrior to be a survivor. Anger, unforgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
- Exercising daily and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level.
- Do not use plastic containers in microwave.
- Do not place plastic water bottles in freezer.
- Do not use plastic wrap in microwave.
- Dioxins are a class of highly toxic chemical compounds that can cause, among other things, cancer and especially breast cancer. Dioxins are by-products of some manufacturing processes and are not only a serious environmental pollutant but are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies.
Dr Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and their health impact.
He warned against heating food in the microwave using plastic containers, especially foods that contain fat. Dr Fujimoto explained that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body.
Dr Fujimoto recommends using glass or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results, only without the dioxin. Paper isn’t bad but you never know what’s in the paper. To be on the safe side, it’s better to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.
He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.
Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Covering the food with a paper towel instead is a much better option.
Is it possible to enjoy vibrant health, free from diseases and without the need for toxic drugs? Decidedly, yes! Call (310) 393-2333 for a consultation with Dr Liebowitz or book your appointment online.